Hey, do you want to have a rosewill computer case of good quality and competitive price? If so, our page is exactly for you.
The rosewill computer cases here are good in looking, dependable in quality and reasonable enough in price. So, you do not need to worry about the quality and your budget.
And as is known, the rosewill computer cases always come in varieties. Because of that, we find it so hard to choose a good one.
Best Rosewill Computer Cases in the World
Small and sleek, the Rosewill FBM-01 MicroATX Mini Tower case delivers competitive performance and features at excellent value. Compact profile, sturdy construction with glossy bezel make this chassis a great fit in any application.
- “This case has good cooling and is very easy to work with.” – Rodger
- “I will post a picture of the final build.” – Venom
- “This is a great little case for a compact PC or Home Entertainment PC.” – C. Behrends
The Rosewill Challenger mid-tower steel case is ideal for computer builders who’d rather spend their money on the contents than on the case! The mid-tower Challenger offers bays for three 5.
- “This is a very sturdy case.” – Lisa Reynolds
- “If you’re looking for a well-built case that’s got plenty of space for your components and good airflow to keep things cool, this is the case for you.” – Pegasus
- “This is the case I chose for the first computer I’ve ever built myself.” – CharacterLimits
Born for gaming, the Rose will BLACKHAWK-ULTRA super tower boasts ample space to accommodate HPTX motherboard and up to 433mm long high end VGA card. All black coating from inside out adds to overall quality and evokes a sense of high grade.
- “I have built many machines, and this case could be my favorite.” – Steve C. Brown
- “Plenty of fans, awesome cable management and it’s water cooling ready!” – Sean Miller
- “I would definitely recommend this case to anyone who needs the space.” – Steven
Named after a powerful but arrogant warrior, the Rose will THOR V2 gaming ATX full tower computer case has a stately aesthetics and functional design for enthusiasts and hard-core gamers.
- “It has great air flow, plenty of space for cable management and parts.” – Collin Joralmon
- “Pros: 1 – Very heavy case with excellent build quality and good design.” – S. W. Mareane
- “Overall I am very pleased with my purchase, and I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a Full Tower case!” – Jakis
Rosewill’s BLACKHAWK features a good list of specifications: side panel windows, 4x 120mm and 1x 140mm fans for maximum cooling, two front accessible USB 3.
- “Pros: Great cable management features, Awesome lights, lots of fans, plenty of room.” – ususus
- “Well constructed, feels very sturdy!” – Forrest White
- “This is one of the best cases I have ever owned.” – Kyle
Packing 5 drive bays, 4 expansion slots, a 90mm rear fan and 2 USB ports as well as 2 audio ports into a slender steel case, Rose will’s R363-M-BK gives you a powerful platform for building a solid MicroATX system.
- “Overall, well built, good looking and easy to assemble into.” – Donald W. Campbell
- “This case is great for a budget to mid-range build!” – Joshua Lambrose
- “There is only one provision to mount a Hard disk which is a removable tray under the main drive area.” – David J. Ruedeman
The Rose will Backbone mid-tower steel/plastic case is ideal for computer builders who’d rather spend their money on the contents than on the case. The mid-tower Backbone offers bays for three 5.
- “Case has plenty of room, great cable management, came with plenty of extra screws.” – Jonathan
- “This case not only looks great but is great!!” – William K. Hayman
- “Since the day I closed it up, it gave me horrible temperatures all the time.” – Joshua D. Simpson
An aggressive cooling solution forged for your rig, the Rosewill LINE GLOW completes your fine-tuned machine. It expands its maximized ventilation through 2 front blue LED 120mm fans, 1 top blue LED 120mm fan and 1 rear 120mm fan.
- “This case has plenty of fans and room for all your components.” – Toby Curry
- “It’s a nice size and fits everything very well.” – Doug Murphy
- “And that fan couldn’t be put back in its original place.” – Ian O’Regan
The Rosewill RSV-L4000, a 4U rackmount industrial chassis, offers great expandability and cooling capacity for your server computer. It supports 12” x 13” E-ATX and below form factor motherboard.
- “I expected it to sound like a jet with the 7 fans running.” – J. Parsons
- “I’m using it to house my desktop, as it was just more convenient to fit everything on a rack.” – RussellWB
- “You can remove the handles but then you loose the face because it’s hinged via the handles.” – D. Ann Scott
Rose will LINE-M is a Mini Tower case oriented for discerning users and DIYers who seek performance, function and style in a budget-friendly package. All black coated interior and exterior with simple, clean lines evoke a sense of high quality.
- “This case is very well made.” – Aaron M. Johnson
- “It has great airflow.” – shave
- “Thicker or stronger materials should be used. but Fans are fine…………………………….” – Del
Love This Page?
Please share this rosewill computer cases page, one click and you can send it to FaceBook Twitter or any of 300plus other social sites.